Wednesday, April 23, 2008

first post!

Here it is, a simple blog for a simple faith. :)

The past week has been amazing (i've been telling this to everyone who asks me how's bible
school, i think i need to change my vocab soon haha), learning about the tabernacle and all its symbolisms just shows me how powerfully wise and purposeful God is... i'm growing in
awareness of the depth of His love for me, and though i'm half-dead right now from that intense period of prayer and literally crying out to God, my spirit 
feels so alive.

Looking forward to more fellowship with all of you people! And i really foresee more amazing (see there i go again!) things to come the next few months.

Praise God. :)

xiaohui

1 comment:

Henry said...

Xiaohui, thanks a lot for taking the time to make the blog! Look forward to seeing this blog filled with everyone's revelations and testimonies. =)